This is a little side note, as brady does not have anything to write on the blog for today. I wanted to take the opportunity to let all of our friends and family know about the ALS Double Day Bike Ride that we will be participating in once again this summer. Here is a bit of detail...it is a 2 day ride (July 26th and 27th), about 40-50 miles a day through skagit valley (La Connor and tulip fields on day 1, around Big lake and more east Mt. Vernon on day 2). It is one of our favorite events to participate in every year and I can honestly say that I really look forward to it! So, if our bike ride has inspired any of you to do a little bike riding in support of a great cause, please join in. Here is the website below and our team name is "Believe in Miracles", our team captain is Shaana Wiley and you are more than welcome to contact her if you have any questions, wileys@bsd405.org.Thanks again for all of the support and comments to the blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment