3 months, 7 countries, and 2000 miles on a bicycle!

$ Pledged
per Mile
$3.12
Current
Mileage
2327.5
Total
Raised*
$8,010
Current
Location

Learn more about our journey and the purpose of this fundraiser.

*Includes direct donations
Falls
6
Broken Spokes
1
Flat Tires
2

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Day 65: Ilirska, Slovenia to Trieste, Italy - 37.5 miles



Slovenia came and went. We would have liked to spend more time here, but it is a small country that often gets confused for its neighbors. This day was highlighted by the biggest cave I have ever been in. Skocjan is the name. If you can pronounce it I will give you $10. The two pictures are not mine as they didnt allow pictures inside the caves, but I wanted to

give some idea to the size of the cave and the beauty of the river. Apparently there are two to three other caves in the region that are equally spectacular.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.