
Meet Matt, Lisa, Alex and Madeline...our new friends that we were fortunate enough to meet on our overnight ferry from Bari to Patras. They are from Malibu and are currently on a 6 month trip around the world...very inspiring! It was great to see how much fun they were having as a family and how appreciative both the kids, Alex and Madeline, were to have this opportunity...granted,they are doing some independent study work for school, though I think the history they have seen first hand thus far in Europe has been priceless.
It was definitely a rough night of sleep for Brady and I on the ferry being the budget travelers that we are, as we slept on "couches" in the bar area. Brady was pretty happy though to finally have TV that was in English on this Greek cruise line! He sure does love his movies!
2 comments:
Great and have a safe trip too. Your great grandma was from Athens. Love, Auntie
Brady - I recognize that t-shirt!!! It looks like you guys are having a blast.
Post a Comment