3 months, 7 countries, and 2000 miles on a bicycle!

$ Pledged
per Mile
$3.12
Current
Mileage
2327.5
Total
Raised*
$8,010
Current
Location

Learn more about our journey and the purpose of this fundraiser.

*Includes direct donations
Falls
6
Broken Spokes
1
Flat Tires
2

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 20: Athens to Santorini - 11 miles


Santorini is beautiful. It is the quintissential picture of the perfect Greek paradise. A big thank you to everyone so far. We are overjoyed to hit the $3.00 per mile mark. It has been a big motivation for us thus far.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanting to wish you luck with your travels. I'm on my way to istanbul then cycling south through turkey and around to athens over the next two months. I just finished touring through spain and morocco for six weeks and am now taking a break in switzerland for a week. can't wait to get back on the road. Cheers, good cycling

Anonymous said...

I'm so enjoying reading your blog. What an accomplishment you two are making. I wish you great cycling, fabulous travels, and memories to come.

Leslie Welden

Anonymous said...

hi guys - looks like such an unbelievable adventure so far. Hope you are safe and please check in soon, or your sister will get worried. hope you are enjoying the good food and wine. Love ya lots, Jayme

Anonymous said...

Sarah - Happy Belated Birthday!
I didn't forget about you :)
I can't imagine a better place to turn 30 than Europe!

I am really enjoying reading your blog! Great pictures.

Lots of Love,
Jackie